About the University of Maryland Medical Center
LEONARD TAYLOR, JR.
Vice President, Facilities Management
RESPONSIBILITIES AT UMMC
- All Aspects of Facilities Management
- Environmental Services
- Clinical Engineering
1995 to 2005
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Senior Facilities Executive
- Facilities Planning and Management – Executive Roles
1983 to 1995
- Principal owner of an architectural and facilities practices firm focused on facilities planning, management, and construction
This page was last updated on:
- B.A., Architecture and Urban Planning, Princeton University
- M.F.A., Architecture, Yale School of Architecture
- M.B.A., George Washington University
- Licensed Architect
March 16, 2009.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.