UM Division of Community Psychiatry
The Division of Community Psychiatry is a large, clinical division within the Department of Psychiatry. We employ over 175 staff and physicians and provide services to over 2000 individuals with serious and persistent mental illness. Services provided range from clinic based to off-site, community-centered treatments and include the following programs:
This page was last updated on:
- Outpatient Community Mental Health Clinics (OMHC)
- Programs for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT)
- Psychiatry Rehabilitation and Residential Programs (PRP & RRP)
- Adult Case Management Services (CSP & SSI) and Shelter Care
- Representative Payee Program
January 11, 2008.
For general information or inquiries regarding employment opportunities in the Division of Community Psychiatry, please call 410-328- 3414. For appointments or to access services, please call 410-328-6231.