Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Fellowship Program
Become a Fellow
Application Information and Checklist
A complete application includes one copy of the universal application form with pictures attached, dean's letter, official transcript, and three letters of recommendation, (one of which must be from your residency program director). Please double check to ensure that you have completed each item in the checklist (below). The universal application form may be completed as a Word Document or PDF.
Note: Applicants for fellowships in Neuroradiology
and Vascular Interventional Radiology
should consult the specific instructions on participation in the NRMP match
at their respective University of Maryland Department of Diagnostic Radiology
and Nuclear Medicine fellowship pages.
Diagnostic Radiology Fellowship: Checklist
- Complete one copy of the universal application for fellowship program in
Diagnostic Radiology. Please type the application. Note that the universal application includes instructions to provide a complete CV, personal statement, USMLE board scores.
- Attach recent photograph for identification purposes to each application.
- Include names, addresses, and telephone numbers of 3 practicing radiologists
from whom you have requested letters of reference. One of your reference
letters should be from your Residency Program Director. It is your responsibility
to follow up to ensure that recommendation letters have been mailed.
- A copy of your dean's letter from your medical school.
- Have your medical school send an official copy of your transcript to us
- If applicable, include a copy of your E.C.F.M.G. certificates.
- List here any professional or scientific publications.
(attach list if additional space is needed)
- Mail your application and all required materials to:
Department of Radiology N2E23
University of Maryland Medical Center
22 S. Greene Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
This page was last updated on:
For additional information on the application process,
contact Barbara Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 3, 2011.