Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
Trauma Radiology Section
The Trauma Radiology Section in the R
Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center specializes in diagnostic imaging and therapy
for patients with severe multi-system trauma. Radiologists work with medical
and surgical specialties for comprehensive patient evaluation.
- Trauma patients
- Shock and sepsis
- CT studies
- Drainage (percutaneous) of abscesses, empyema
- CT applications of imaging in blunt and penetrating trauma
- MRI applications in the trauma patient
- CT angiography
Services to Physicians
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
For more information call the University Physicians Consultation
and Referral Service at 1-800- 492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians)
or call the division directly at 410-328-9254 or 410-328-8843.
This page was last updated on:
July 31, 2008.