Digestive Health Center
Interventional Endoscopy Program
The Interventional Endoscopy team consists of a group of specially
trained physicians advancing the care offered to patients through the use of
innovative technology and clinical practice. The Interventional Endoscopy
Program is devoted to excellence in patient care, research and education.
Major Clinical Services and
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
- Diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Diagnosis and treatment of esophageal
- Management of bile duct stones
- Performance of sphincter of Oddi Manometry
- Management of bile leaks
- Drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts
- Esophageal stenting
- Enterol and colonic stenting for treatment of malignant intestinal obstruction
caused by pancreatic, duodenal or colon
- Endoscopic mucosal resection for large intestinal or colonic polyps
- Balloon enteroscopy to diagnose obscure GI bleeding and Crohn's
Innnovations in Technology
- CT imaging
- Double balloon enteroscopy
- New Scope technology such as Narrow Band Imaging and Zoom Microscopy
- Natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery
- High risk therapeutic procedures.
Inverventional Endoscopy Clinical Faculty/Physicians
This page was last updated on:
April 5, 2012.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.