You should not use this product if you have had an allergic reaction to any of the ingredients listed on the package label. Some forms of this product should not be given to infants. Do not use this product in children under the age of 12 years old, unless your doctor tells you to.
Your doctor will tell you how much of this medicine to use and how often. Do not use more medicine or use it more often than your doctor tells you to.
When used to treat poisoning, this product should be given by a health care professional, or given according to specific instructions from a health care professional. Do not give this medicine to someone who is not fully awake.
If you are using this medicine without a prescription, follow the instructions on the medicine label.
When using the liquid form of this product, you may need to shake the product container for at least 30 seconds before using.
If a dose is missed:
If you miss a dose or forget to use your medicine, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, wait until then to use the medicine and skip the missed dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up for a missed dose.
Store the medicine in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep all medicine away from children and never share your medicine with anyone.
Ask your pharmacist, doctor, or health caregiver about the best way to dispose of any leftover medicine after you have finished your treatment. You will also need to throw away old medicine after the expiration date has passed.
Make sure your doctor knows if you are pregnant or breast feeding, or if you have any digestive problems such as a bowel obstruction or constipation. Tell your doctor if you have any intolerance to fructose (fruit sugar). Make sure your doctor knows about any medical conditions you have.
Do not use this medicine to treat poisoning unless you are told to do so by a doctor or poison control center. This product can be dangerous if used incorrectly when treating poisoning.