Dehistine D overdose; Liqui-Histine overdose; Poly-D overdose; Poly-Histine overdose; Liqui-minic infant overdose; Triactin overdose; Triaminic infant overdose
Pheniramine is a type of medication called an antihistamine, which helps relieve allergy symptoms. Pheniramine overdose occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally takes more than the normal or recommended amount of this medication.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: This list may not be all inclusive.
© 2011 University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). All rights reserved.
UMMC is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System,
22 S. Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. TDD: 1-800-735-2258 or 1.866.408.6885