Paint - watercolors
Watercolor ingestion occurs when someone accidentally or intentionally eats or swallows watercolor paints.
This is for information only and not for use in the treatment or management of an actual poison exposure. If you have an exposure, you should call your local emergency number (such as 911) or the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222.
Note: Watercolor paints sold for home use are generally considered nonpoisonous.
Note: This list does not include all products containing watercolors.
© 2011 University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). All rights reserved.
UMMC is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System,
22 S. Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. TDD: 1-800-735-2258 or 1.866.408.6885