Reparación del pie zambo - Risks
Reparación de pie zambo; Alivio posteromedial; Alivio del tendón de Aquiles; Alivio del pie zambo; Transferencia del tendón tibial anterior; Reparación de pie equino varo
Los riesgos de cualquier anestesia son:
- Problemas respiratorios
- Reacciones a los medicamentos
Los riesgos de cualquier cirugía son:
Los posibles problemas de la cirugía de pie zambo son:
- Daño a los nervios en el pie
- Hinchazón del pie
- Problemas con la circulación al pie
- Problemas con la cicatrización de las heridas
- Reviewed last on: 2/21/2011
- Neil K. Kaneshiro, MD, MHA, Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Washington School of Medicine; David C. Dugdale, III, MD, Professor of Medicine, Division of General Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine. Also reviewed by BEnjamin D. Roye, MD-MPH, Assistant Professor of Pediatric Orthopaedics, Children's Hospital of NY, New York, NY. Review provided by VeriMed Healthcare Network. Also reviewed by David Zieve, MD, MHA, Medical Director, A.D.A.M., Inc.
Canale ST, Beatty JH, eds. Congenital clubfoot (talipes equinovarus) In: Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics. 11th ed. Philadelphia, Pa: Mosby Elsevier; 2007:chap 26.
The information provided herein should not be used during any medical emergency or for the
diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed medical professional should be
consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions. Call 911 for all
medical emergencies. Links to other sites are provided for information only -- they do not
constitute endorsements of those other sites. © 1997-
A.D.A.M., Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein is
© 2011 University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC). All rights reserved.
UMMC is a member of the University of Maryland Medical System,
22 S. Greene Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. TDD: 1-800-735-2258 or 1.866.408.6885