Fall Back to Good Health
Click on image for larger view
Join the University of Maryland Medical System for the free "Fall Back to Good Health" fair, Tuesday, September 15 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in University Plaza, across from the University of Maryland Medical Center on Greene Street.
From 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., we'll have free screenings for blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, prostate cancer and more. You can also pick up information on ways to stay healthy and meet with doctors who will be there to answer your health questions.
The event is free.
Magic 95.9 will be broadcasting live from the event.
Free Health Screenings will be available for:
- Blood pressure
- Blood sugar
- Prostate cancer
- Smoking cessation/prevention
- Vascular health
Information will be available on:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Dental health
- Heart disease
- Men's health
- Mental health
- Physical therapy
- Poison control
- Women's health
University of Maryland Medical System Participants
- Baltimore City Health Department
- Coppin State University School of Nursing
- Maryland Physians Care
- Shoppers Food and Pharmacy
- Total Health Care
- Adult and Geriatric Health Services
- American Cancer Society
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- AmericGroup Community Care
- Baltimore City Commission on Aging and Retirement
- Baltimore City Department of Social Services
- Baltimore City Office of Emergency Preparedness
- The Black Mental Health Alliance
- Chiropractic Connections
- Congressman Elijah Cummings office
- Diamond Plan
- Downtown Partnership
- GKV Communications/REACH
- Kool Smiles
- Living Legacy Foundation
- MD Health Choice Enrollment Broker
- Maryland Insurance
- Maryland Poison Center
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- Reginald Lewis Museum
- Star Track Program
- Women Accepting Responsibility
Take Public Transportation
Visitors are encouraged to take public transportation to the University Plaza Park, which is across the street from the University of Maryland Medical Center. The closest Metro stop is Lexington Market; the closest Light Rail stop is University Center/Baltimore Street.
MTA busses that also stop along or near the park include #1, #6, #8-X, #10, #20, #36-X, #40, #310, #311 and #412.
For more information: 1-800-492-5538
This page was last updated on:
August 27, 2009.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.