Division of Geographic Medicine
Research Activities & Services to Physicians
- Research on vaccines for cholera, shigella, rotavirus and other diarrheal
- Research on typhoid fever, malaria and dengue fever
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinion
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
December 13, 2007.
For more information, call the University Physicians Consultation and
Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians). If you prefer, you may call the division directly at 410-328-5196.