You may fill out this form on-line,
then click "Save As" to save it to your computer, and print a copy
to bring to the Security Service Center, NBE47.
For information, call 8-1329 or e-mail
- Security ID Badges are to be worn
conspicuously displayed at all times while in the Medical System
Buildings. Wear the badge on the upper part of your body where
others can easily see it.
- Unauthorized use of Medical Center
ID Security Badges may result in Corrective Action or revocation
of the badge.
- The Security ID Badge may not be
loaned, transferred, or used by anybody other than the person
who is pictured and named on the badge.
- You are responsible for replacing
your badge if it is missing or damaged.
- The replacement cost for a badge
is $15, effective July 1, 2009.
- A new badge may be obtained
without charge after two years if all prior badges have been
returned or resolved.
- A new picture will be required for
all new badges issued if the existing picture is more than three
(3) years old.
- Security ID Badges are the
property of the University of Maryland Medical Center and must
be surrendered to the Medical Center upon termination, end of
contract, or when requested by Medical Center management.