UMMC Keeps it Green!
University Farmers' Market
University Farmers' Market Vendors
The fourth annual University Farmers' Market is proud to feature the following farmers and
vendors. Those vendors marked with an asterisk (*) are participating in their
first year at the University Farmers' Market.
- Capital Kettle Corn -- Pops fresh kettle corn on site with locally grown corn in a variety of flavors.
- Chez G -- Offers fresh French breads and pastries made in Rockville, MD. Stop by and experience a traditional French cafe right here at the market!
- Clinger's Natural Brand* -- Fresh roasted nuts and nut butters. All glazing and seasonings are done locally. Offerings include Maryland Grown Pecans and Peanuts.
- Denise's Edible Favors - Offering a wide variety of home-baked goods and her famous ginger drink!
- Eula's Savory Soups -- Offers fresh,
homemade, healthy bean soups made with Maryland grown vegetables.
- Gary's Turkey Burgers -- Gary will be firing up his grill again this season to
offer his signature turkey burgers.
- Hillside Meadow Farm -- Specializing in all-natural Black Angus beef -- antibiotic and growth hormone free! All cattle are born and raised right on their farm, and they grow all of the food for the cattle there, too. Come enjoy their lamb and produce too!
- Pat Fitzgibbons King of Pickles -- Try a variety of pickles including the standard bread-and-butter, the feisty fire garlic, and Fitzgibbons' favorite, half-sours!
- Pond View Farms -- Located just over the border in Pennsylvania, Pond View Farms offers a wide variety of fresh produce.
- Ruben's Crepes -- Back for another great year, Ruben will be dishing out hot, freshly made crepes with a large variety of delicious fillings!
This page was last updated on:
- Tuckey's Mountain Grown Berries,
Fruits and Vegetables -- Located just 15 miles northwest of historic Gettysburg,
PA, Tuckey's offers a full line of berries, fruits, vegetables and cut flowers. Tuckey's also offers a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
- Winspear Farms -- Located in Baltimore County, Winspear Farms offers a unique variety of produce, including triple sweet corn, heirloom purple tomatoes and Minnesota midget melons. Lock Winspear took home many ribbons from last year's Maryland State Fair for his outstanding produce.
May 15, 2013.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.