Division of Hematology/Oncology
Research Activities & Services to Physicians
- Pharmacologic studies
- Cytotoxic and biologic therapies
- Blood and marrow transplantation (BMT)
- New drug development
- Cellular pharmacology of drugs used in acute
- Study of cytogenetics of acute leukemia
- Participation in cooperative group studies
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term managment
February 8, 2008.
For more information, call the University Physicians Consultation
and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).
If you prefer, you may call the referral office directly at 410-328-7904.