Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
Research Activities & Services to Physicians
- New drug therapies for management of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Basic laboratory investigations on immunology of SLE, immunological abnormalities
in interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosis and other connective tissue
diseases and mechanisms of T-cell activation
- Factors associated with the development and progression of knee osteoarthritis
- Risk factors for osteoporosis and fractures and fracture recovery in older
men and women
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures, including infusion of biologic therapies
(e.g., infliximab, abatacept, rituximab) in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
- Short-term and long-term management
February 8, 2008.
For more information, call the University Physicians Consultation
and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).
If you prefer, you may call directly at 410-706-8456.