Internal Medicine Residency
This page is a work in progress and is continually being updated. You will find the
most current Policy Manual, research opportunities, conference handouts, forms for
changing rotations or to do moonlighting, etc., etc., etc. Please check back
periodically for new additions.
Internal Medicine Clerkship - core curriculum
Competency based goals and objectives, plus core curriculum for the third year medical students,
can be accessed by clicking HERE.
For questions about the clerkship, please contact
Dr. Donna Hanes, MD,Clerkship Director.
Conference Schedules, Handouts and Other Clinical Information
Acute Care Lecture Series - 2007-2008
- Acid-Base Disorders: Practical 4-Step Approach - Daniel Salzberg, MD
- Acute Coronary Syndrome - Mark Kelemen, MD
- Antibiotics I - Graeme Forrest, MD
- Antibiotics II - Graeme Forrest, MD
- Acute Renal Failure - Paul Light, MD
- Arrhythmias - Stephen Shorofsky, MD
- Endocrine Emergencies - Thomas Donner, MD
- Heart Failure - Managing Decompensated Acute Heart Failure - Erika Feller, MD
- HIV Emergencies - Lori Fantry, MD, MPH
- Mechanical Ventilation 101 - Mark Cowan, MD
- Oncologic Emergencies - Carl Shanholtz, MD
- Respiratory Failure - Carl Shanholtz, MD
- Shock: Hemodynamic Assessment, Monitoring and Support -
Henry Silverman, MD (National Initiative in Sepsis Education)
- Syncope - Stephen Shorofsky, MD
This page was last updated on:
July 10, 2011.