The MD Committee on Trauma facilitates and coordinates the advanced educational training of doctors and medical professionals throughout the state and region. We utilize the programs offered through the American College of Surgeons and suggest that you view their website (www.acs.org) for contact information for more detailed summaries of the programs.
The following programs are offered through MD COT:
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Advanced Trauma Operative Management (ATOM)
- Advanced Surgical Skills for Exposure in Trauma (ASSET)
- Rural Trauma Team Development Course (RTTDC)
- Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness (DMEP)
Click here to register.