Medical Staff Services
Welcome to the Medical Staff Services website. The Medical Staff Services Staff serves as a liaison between the Medical Staff, Hospital Administration and Departments.
Our Responsibilities Include:
- Credentialing & Re-credentialing members of the Medical Staff and other
health care professionals as outlined in the Medical Staff Bylaws;
- Informs hospital departments of current/new Medical Staff members and their
- Support for Medical Staff Committees & Departments;
- Credentialing of Residents/Fellows
Our Team Includes:
- Allison M. Andrus, CPMSM, Director
- Heather B. Keating, CPCS, Manager, Credentialing Compliance
- Bradley Lansinger, CPCS, Midas Database Analyst
- Debbie Gail, Medical Staff Coordinator
- Gary Pritchett, Medical Staff Coordinator
- Regina Ruffin, Medical Staff Coordinator
- BobbiLynn Simmons, Medical Staff Coordinator
- Natasha Nolan, Credentials Assistant
You can reach the appropriate person by clicking on the Medical Staff Services
Contact in the left margin.
This page was last updated on:
January 24, 2012.
For more information, call the University Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).