Division of Nuclear Medicine
Comprehensive Evaluations and Specialized Treatments
- Cancer screening; using staging and follow-up bone scans; gallium and radio-labeled
antibody, FDG and PET imaging
- Evaluation of traumatic injuries for diffuse changes (battered child syndrome)
- Tomographic imaging (SPECT imaging) for heart, bone, oncology
- Pulmonary function screening
- Assessment of kidney function including differential function
- Cardiac assessment, with myocardial perfusion imaging, myocardial wall motion
abnormality, ejection fraction, regurgitation index and shunt evaluation
This page was last updated on:
- Radio-iodine therapy with Thyrogen
- Radioactive phosphorus therapy for bone pain
- ProstaScint imaging
- Pediatric nuclear medicine
November 28, 2007.
For more information,call the University Physicians Consultation
and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).
If you prefer, you may call the division directly at 410-328-6890 or 410-328-6888.