University of Maryland Nursing Research Council
Discovering Best Practice Every Day
Nursing research at the University of Maryland Medical Center is supported by the Nursing Research Council (NRC), which:
- Fosters a spirit of inquiry on evidence-based clinical practice improvements;
- Promotes awareness of the Medical Center's research efforts; and
- Provides support of research efforts and evidence-based practice.
The links below provide:
- General information about research and how the Nursing Research Council can help prospective and veteran researchers, and
- Online research resources and some basic research guidelines.
Nursing Research Council Members
For more information contact Karen Johnson at email@example.com or Luiza Lima at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last updated on:
April 26, 2011.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.