Our palliative care program provides the following services:
- pain and symptom management including suggestions for more effective treatments
- adjustment to illness/supportive/and grief counseling for patients and loved
- continuum of care as patient is transferred within different areas of the
- interventions for spiritual distress
- connection to resources within the community
- patient education including explanation of services, procedures, terminology and
life support measures
The Palliative Care Team
Our team works on an interdisciplinary basis. Palliative
Care team members include:
This page was last updated on:
- 2 Full Time Nurses/RNs
- 1 Full Time Chaplain
- 1 Full Time Clinical Social Worker
- 1 Full Time M.D.
February 12, 2010.
If you are interested in contacting the UM Medical Center's Palliative Care program or would like more information,
please call 410-328-6700.