Pastoral Care Services
Unless otherwise noted, all services will be offered in the Chapel of Comfort, 1st
floor Weinberg, across from the fountain and pharmacy.
Services are televised on the medical center's closed circuit television for patients who may not
be able to visit the chapel.
- Catholic Mass, 12 noon, Monday - Thursday
- Catholic Mass, 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., Sunday
- Special services and holy days of obligations as announced.
Ecumenical/Interfaith Vesper Services
- Evening Worship, 7:30 p.m., Sunday
- Special Services and holiday observances as announced.
- Holy water from the Ganges available as needed.
- Advice for concerns regarding medical exemption from fasting.
- Special services and holy days as
- Sabbath candles, kosher refrigerators and prayer books available as needed.
- Special services and holy days as announced.
- Prayer rugs and copies of the Qu'ran available as needed.
Throughout the year, the Department of Pastoral Care may offer special services in observance of
religious holidays. Services are currently offered for the following days:
Check back regularly for updates about special religious services being held by the
For More Information
Please call 410-328-6014, Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., or ask your
nurse to page a chaplain if you would like more information about:
- Religious services
- Religious items (e.g., Bibles, rosaries, Qur'ans, prayer books, kosher supplies )
- Sacramental needs (e.g., baptism, communion)
- Special/seasonal services and observances
The Chapel of Comfort is available 24-7 for personal prayer/meditation. There is a Prayer Journal
available for written prayers and concerns.
This page was last updated on:
December 13, 2011.