Pathology Residency Program
Stipends and Maintenance
We have 15 pathology residency positions from first to fourth year levels.
Residents receive a competitive salary, with a 3-5 percent increase each year.
Contracts are renewed on an annual basis.
All residents are provided with:
- uniform laundry
- malpractice insurance coverage
- a variety of individual and family health insurance plans
- dental insurance premium
- annual book fund of $1000 for each year of residency
- all expenses (travel, registration, etc.) paid when presenting at national
conferences (CAP, USCAP, etc.)
- three weeks vacation plus one week off at Christmas or New Years (total
of twenty days off per year)
Specific information about salary and insurance benefits can be found by reading
the Applicant Communication
Package from the office of Graduate Medical Education.
This page was last updated on:
January 25, 2008.
For more information about the Department of Pathology
or to contact one of our pathologists, call the University Physicians
Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111