Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship Program
Only applications sent through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) will be accepted.
To be considered for selection, we must have the following:
- The completed ERAS application form
- A curriculum vitae and personal statement
- Three to four letters of recommendation from faculty of your current training
program - faculty should be well acquainted with you. We recommend that faculty
providing letters of recommendation use the referee's evaluation form provided
and cover letter at http://www.aap.org/sections/perinatal/lorcoverfellow.pdf
- A Medical School Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- A medical school transcript
- A complete USLME transcript and ECFMG Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA)
- Your scores on Pediatric In-Training Exam if available
- Selected applicants will be invited for personal interviews which offer an opportunity to tour our facilities and meet with many of our faculty and fellows. An interview is a prerequisite for ranking by our department in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
If you have any questions regarding our fellowship program, please contact our Fellowship Coordinator:
This page was last updated on:
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
November 17, 2011.
If you have any questions regarding our fellowship program, please contact our Fellowship Coordinator, Millie Bileck, at (410) 328-6003.