Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency Program
Global Health Track
In collaboration with faculty from the Center for Vaccine Development and the Institute of Human Virology with Med-Peds and Pediatric faculty leadership, this robust track provides residents with a unique, meaningful experience to gain skills to become highly successful leaders in Global Health.
This track will incorporate a wide range of didactic and clinical experiences to provide a comprehensive, integrated approach to global health including:
This page was last updated on:
- Didactic, interactive lectures by faculty actively involved in global health on issues relevant to public health, research and clinical care
- Mentorship with physicians actively engaged in global health
- A robust curriculum focused on core topics in global health including public health, working in resource poor areas, vaccinology and disaster management
- Participation in a refugee clinic
- Research with mentorship on projects addressing global health issues
- Global health clinical experience (international and/or domestic)
- Resident-led global health focused journal clubs
September 6, 2012.
For more information about UMCH or to make an appointment,
please call 1-866-408-6885 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).