Division of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy
The Division of Pediatric Pulmonology and Allergy offers comprehensive
evaluation, treatment and education for asthma and other breathing disorders,
allergic diseases, and primary immunodeficiencies. The division conducts research
in many areas including asthma, food allergies and sleep disorders.
- Diagnostic testing of asthma and its severity:
- Diagnostic testing of allergic disease:
- Diagnostic testing of chronic lung disease
- Diagnostic testing of Eosinophilic Gastrointestinal Disorders disorders in collaboration with the Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Diagnostic testing of central apnea:
- Diagnostic testing of obstructive sleep apnea:
- Diagnostic testing of recurrent pneumonia:
- Environmental assessment and education regarding environmental controls
- Chronic Care Clinic -- once a month, primary care providers and subspecialists provide care for patients with multiple chronic illnesses (special needs children) so the child can be seen in one day by multiple specialists.
- Diagnostic testing for Cystic Fibrosis:
- The impact and cost-effectiveness of the Breathmobile
on the underserved children with asthma
- Pharmacy fill patterns in underserved children with asthma
- Environmental and psychosocial variables affecting children with asthma
- Prevalence of asthma and access to resources for Hispanic children
- Impact of food allergy on parent-child interactions
- Analysis of testing methods for evaluation and management of children with eosinophilic
- Sleep disordered breathing in children
Special Programs and Services
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on difficult cases
- Second opinions
- Special procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
May 10, 2011.
For more information about UMCH or to make an appointment,
please call 1-866-408-6885 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).