Division of Pediatric Endocrinology
The Division of Pediatric Endocrinology has developed a national reputation
for its pioneering work to make the latest advances in pediatric research available
The division offers a range of specialized services to support physicians'
efforts to evaluate and manage patients with endocrine disorders, including
growth problems and diabetes control. University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, patients are treated using a comprehensive team approach.
- Diabetes Center provides intense management and precise control of diabetes
to minimize complications
- Endocrine Diagnostic Unit and Endocrine Diagnostic Laboratory
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Center
- Childhood Bone Disorders Center
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
July 3, 2012.
For more information about UMCH or to make an appointment,
please call 1-866-408-6885 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).