Inpatient Pediatric Service
The Inpatient Pediatric Service offers state-of-the-art care for children
and adolescents who require admission for all aspects of pediatric conditions.
The child or adolescent is treated in a developmentally appropriate fashion
with emphasis on synthesizing medical and psychosocial needs.
- Medical diseases
- Surgical diseases
- Subspecialty diseases
- All applicable evaluations for the child or adolescent admitted to the hospital
- Medical management
- Psychosocial intervention
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Special treatment procedures, including pain managment
- Inpatient coordination: direct link back to referring physician
May 10, 2011.
For more information about UMCH or to make an appointment,
please call 1-866-408-6885 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).