Division of General Pediatrics
Hospital Virtual Tour
The Division of General Pediatrics offers continuing comprehensive
care to children from infancy through 18 years of age. Physicians with expertise in adolescent care are on the staff.
- Complicated medical problems
- Chronic illness
- Children from poorly functioning families
- Primary care
- Acute care for illnesses
- Respiratory viruses
- Vulnerable children
- Minority health
- Health care service access
- Outcomes research
- Adolescent parenting and healthcare
- University of Maryland Pediatrics at the Harbor (PATH) Clinic. Formerly known as the Pediatric Ambulatory Center (PAC), the clinic has moved to a new and improved facility. The clinic serves children from birth through age 21 and covers all aspects of care, from annual check-ups and preventive care to treating children with more medically complex conditions.
- ASK (Access for Special Kids) Program
- Full-Term Nursery provides care for up to 24 full-term infants. There is a special emphasis on our Back to Sleep Program and No Co-Sleeping Program to prevent SIDS.
Services to Physicians
This page was last updated on:
- Consultation on complicated cases
- Second opinions
- Evaluation of patient conditions
- Special treatment procedures
- Short-term and long-term management
May 10, 2011.
For more information about UMCH or to make an appointment,
please call 1-866-408-6885 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).