Department of Physical Therapy
This page was last updated on:
- ACL laxity in response to menstrual phases
- Aerobic Insufficiency in HIV Seropositivity
- Aerobic exercise as an intervention for fatigue and poor quality of life
in cardiac rehabilitation
- Breast cancer
- Disability/Rehabilitation in Systemic Lupus
- Identification and treatment of fatigue in primary fibromyalgia syndrome
- Overuse injuries in manual wheelchair users
- Perception-action coupling in children with DCD
- Risk for hip fracture in the elderly
- Stroke rehabilitation/recovery
November 12, 2007.
For more information about the Department of Physical Therapy or to contact one of our Physical Therapists, call the University Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).