The Division of Pediatric Neurology offers advanced, multidisciplinary, diagnostic and therapeutic management of the full spectrum of neurologic conditions in infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Subspecialty expertise within the Division includes: Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-Muscular Disease and a renowned Children’s Headache Program. The University of Maryland Children’s Hospital has the only pediatric continuous Epilepsy Monitoring Unit in Maryland.
To make an appointment, call: 410-328-6749
Patient Conditions We Treat
- Seizure disorders/epilepsy
- Developmental delays/regression
- Congenital or inherited neurologic or neuromuscular disease
- HIV-neurologic complications
- Cerebral palsy
- Neurocutaneous disorders
- Tic disorders/Tourette Syndrome/other movement disorders
- Evoked potentials
- Neurologic and neuropsychiatric consultations
- CT scan
- Blood studies
- Genetic evaluation when indicated
Our physicians also conduct research on topics such as brain metabolism, head trauma, headache, cerebral palsy, epilepsy and mental retardation.