Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
To speak with an oral-maxillofacial surgery specialist, call 410-706-6195.
The University of Maryland's Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Associates offer high-quality care for your oral or jaw-related problems, providing accurate diagnosis and a comprehensive treatment plans no matter how simple or complex your disease is.
Reasons to visit an oral-maxillofacial surgeon include:
Meet the Oral
- Aesthetic/cosmetic facial surgery
- Cancer of the oral cavity, jaw, face or neck
- Cysts/growth of the oral cavity, jaw or face
- Dental implants
- Facial and jaw reconstruction following cancer/tumor surgery
- Facial bone realignment
- Jaw alignment
- Jaw joint repair (TMJ surgery)
- Osteoradionecrosis or other jaw bone-related infection
- Salivary gland issues
- Tooth extraction
Learn more about diseases we treat and surgeries we offer.
Oral-Maxillofacial Team Location
650 W. Baltimore Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Office Hours: M-F, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Normal Hours: 410-706-6195
- After-Hour Emergencies: 410-328-2337, pager #1333
For Health Professionals
Through the University of Maryland School of Dentistry, we offer two residency tracks per year (one four-year position and two six-year positions), several one-year internship positions and a fellowship in oral-head and neck oncology/microvascular surgery.
Learn more about the residency and fellowship opportunities at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry site.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 410-706-6195.