Department of Psychiatry
This page was last updated on:
- Deaf Addiction Services at Maryland (DASAM)
is a State-wide substance abuse program for individuals who are Deaf
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
is a service for employees of the University of Maryland Medical Center.
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment Services (OATS)
provides a variety of treatments, ranging from individual therapy to relapse prevention education.
- The University of Maryland Psychiatry Associates, P.A. (faculty
practice) offers outpatient services including evaluations and ongoing care.
- The Center for Infant Study offers preventive intervention, treatment
and support for children from birth to age five
- Professional Assistance Program (e.g., Consultation for Physicians,
Dentists, Pharmacists, Nurses, etc.)
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Clinics offer comprehensive services
for persons suffering from alcoholism and drug abuse using drug-free and drug-assisted
- The Child &
Adolescent Program provides comprehensive assessment and treatment
of children and adolescents with emotional, social and educational difficulties
- The Adult, Gero and Child Partial Hospital Program provides a multidisciplinary
psychiatric program for hospital diversion or step-down treatment from acute
- The Psychiatric Emergency Services Center provides immediate response
and intervention to people experiencing alcohol, drug and mental health crisis
- The Medical Crisis Counseling Center provides counseling services
to those living with the physical, emotional and social impact of illness
April 3, 2012.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.