EMS Office Roles/Responsibilities
The EMS Office can:
This page was last updated on:
- Assist the EMS providers in the identification and resolution of any concerns
related to the Shock Trauma Center.
- Propose and assist in the development of new programs and services designed
to meet the educational needs of the prehospital providers.
- Plan, organize and coordinate continuing educational opportunities for the
EMS community, including but not limited to, clinical observations, evening
educational programs, tours and airway labs.
- Provide patient feedback for prehospital providers.
- Supervise and coordinate prehospital provider equipment retrieval and return
to the appropriate agency.
- Represent the Shock Trauma Center at EMS conferences statewide.
- Assist in the development of Shock Trauma legislative initiatives involving
prehospital provider issues.
- Plan, organize and coordinate the hero award ceremony for the annual Shock
- Assist with the development of local and regional disaster exercises. Serve
as liaison to local and state emergency management agencies in the development
of emergency preparedness plans.
- Plan and promote the development and implementation of prehospital research
projects in selected jurisdictions in conjunction with hospital research initiatives.
August 3, 2010.
EMS Providers: For all Patient feedback, please call 1-800-528-1732.