Violence Prevention Program (VPP)
Who We Serve
- Victims of intentional violence treated at the UMMC-Shock Trauma Center
- Youth groups from local organizations and schools (8yrs–18yrs old)
- Youth who are a part of juvenile services
This page was last updated on:
- Patients treated at the Shock Trauma Center and the UM Emergency Department
for violent injury
- Department of Juvenile Services
- Local Schools
- Faith Based Organizations
- State’s Attorney’s Office
- Youth Organizations
- Division of Parole and Probation
July 22, 2011.
For all patient information, please call 410-328-9833.