The Center for Skull Base Surgery
The following advances are provided to assist patients and their families.
- A centralized call system to make appointments, contact physicians and other care givers
- Rapid scheduling of consultations
- Coordinated treatment plan to integrate all needed care
- Medical transportation and discount lodging
- Participation with most major managed care programs
- Link to many national patient support organizations
Your Referring physician is an active partner in the treatment process. All follow-up studies, treatment and progress outcomes are communicated with the physician. Primary care physicians have 24--hour access through University Physicians OneCall 1-373-4111.
This page was last updated on:
April 26, 2007.
For patient inquiries, call 1-800-492-5538
or click here
to make an appointment.