University Family Medicine
University Family Medicine provides a full range of medical services for you and your family, including:
- Addiction (limited)
- Adolescent care
- Adult well/sick care
- Bariatric Program
- Children's well/sick care, including immunizations
- Diabetes group classes
- Education and preventive care
- Injured worker care
- Minor office procedures
- Preoperative clearance
- Primary care sports medicine
- Referrals to other specialists, when needed
- Routine obstetrical care, including prenatal care and post natal care newborn care
- Routine gynecological care
- School physicals
- Senior well/sick care including house call
- Student and employee health services
- Walk-in urgent care
University Family Medicine participates in most major insurance plans. Please call our office for
a current listing of insurance we accept. For uninsured patients, other options are available.
How to access medical care at Family Medicine
Please call 410-328-8792 to speak to one of the Family Medicine customer service representatives.
They will be happy to make an appointment for you at that time.
You may also walk in to be seen in the same day center.
This page was last updated on:
April 9, 2010.
Please call if you would like to make an appointment or
talk to someone about our services. Patients dial 1-800-492-5538 or 410-328-8792
or click here
to make an appointment.