University Family Medicine
Obstetrical and Gynecological Care
As your family doctor, we also provide high-quality, up-to-date low risk obstetrical
and gynecological services. We bring a special family-centered perspective to
the birth process. Our role is to guide women and their families through the entire
pregnancy and arrival of the new baby.
Below is a sample list of the services we provide to women and their families.
This page was last updated on:
- Pregnancy counseling
- Physical exams and routine prenatal visits
- Monitoring of fetal heart tones and movement
- Management of labor and delivery
- Fetal monitoring during labor
- Care for the postpartum woman
- Newborn physical exam
- Newborn circumcision
- Counseling about infant care, including feeding
- Pap smear and pelvic exam
- Contraceptive counseling and management
November 19, 2007.
Please call if you would like to make an appointment or
talk to someone about our services. Patients dial 1-800-492-5538 or 410-328-8792
or click here
to make an appointment.