Family and Community Medicine Residency Program
The Department of Family Medicine provides a number of conferences for residents. Attendance at conferences is required depending on the clinical rotation. Further information is given at orientation.
The current conferences are as follows:
This page was last updated on:
- Core Conference - each Wednesday morning (3 hours)
- Practice Management - monthly during Core longitudinal
- Morbidity and Mortality Conference - monthly
- Journal Club - monthly
- Chief of Service Conference - weekly
- University Family Medicine Clinical Conference - Morning Report-daily
- Grand Rounds - weekly
- OB Inpatient Teaching Rounds - weekly
- Balint groups
- first year - monthly
- second and third year - monthly
September 10, 2010.
For more information, call the University Physicians Consultation and Referral Service at 1-800-492-5538 (patients) or 1-800-373-4111 (physicians).