Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Health
Rotations: Mercy Medical Center - Night Float
1st or 2nd yr Night Float resident responsibilities:
- Manage labor and delivery suite from 7 PM until 8 AM. Admit and manage all
- Triage all patients when midwife is unavailable. All patients must be presented
to the attending and discussions should be documented prior to disposition.
- First call for postpartum and antepartum complications overnight.
- Round on the Labor and Delivery patients in the morning to be presented
by 8:00 AM.
- Participate in teaching and supervising students in obstetric care and procedures.
Mercy 3rd year:
This page was last updated on:
- Duty 5:00pm to 7:00am, sunday to thursday
- Cover gyn, gyn onc, ER, antepartums on the floor
- Help first call if needed
- Mandatory attendance at Grand Rounds at Mercy, continuity clinic, and Friday
mornings at University
June 6, 2008.